Location: London, UK
We’re a fast growing SaaS startup in London, looking for a Customer Success & Ops Manager to join our wondrous team. Real Customer Success comes from understanding your customers and establishing lasting relationships.
You’ll be passionate about helping your customers achieve success. You have great relationship skills and can offer a win/win experience to everyone you work with.
We are going through a period of sustained and exciting growth with some amazing brands joining us so this is an exciting time to come onboard!
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients and their suppliers. This includes increasing adoption by clients and suppliers, ensuring retention and satisfaction
- Address and resolve any problems as soon as they surface and commit yourself to solving any issue in the best and quickest way possible
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with each assigned client and ensure they are continuously gaining value from our products and services
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and help them achieve their goals
- Advocate your customers’ needs/issues across internal departments
- Help onboard, train, and nurture customers throughout their time with us
- Work on developing and scaling programs to reduce customer churn and increase lifetime value
Key Traits We are Looking For
- Prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Familiarity working with clients of all shapes and sizes
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Strong team player but a self-starter nonetheless
- Highly driven, switched on and results orientated
- Familiarity with SaaS software is a plus
You’ll be joining our friendly team of great people in a buzzing environment. We believe in flexible working conditions and have a keen focus on career development. We also actively contribute to personal and professional development. You will be an early hire into our growing Customer Success / Operations team and will therefore have the exciting opportunity to influence how we shape our processes going forward!
Let’s do this together!